With Broadnet’s sales agent program, you can partner with the leader in virtual town hall technology.
An ideal Broadnet Sales Agent is a well-connected sales professional with extensive experience who has a strong entrepreneurial spirit, works well independently, is interested in additional revenue streams, and prefers flexible hours. Use your network to find potential clients who have the budget and need for Broadnet’s suite of products, including Access Live™, Surveyor®, and Auto-Calls. Strengthen your sales portfolio and help organizations find a valuable engagement solution by offering industry-leading technology while earning a competitive commission.
Broadnet offers two ways for sales professionals to become a member of its sales agent program:
Strategic Sales Agents will have the opportunity to make additional income and meaningful connections by introducing Broadnet’s products to potential users as a means to enhance their communication strategy. They will maintain an updated pipeline and a report of monthly engagement activities. In addition to virtual attendance to monthly check-ins and scheduled team meetings, a Strategic Sales Agent is required to present two pre-qualified leads per month. In return, Broadnet will supply a dedicated Account Manager to give strategic coaching on the use of the Broadnet tools, assign a SalesForce license for all activity tracking, provide sales and marketing resources and materials, and remove roadblocks to the Agent’s success.
Strategic Sales Agents receive a commission for their sales for two years, up to 40%.
Ideal Broadnet Strategic Sales Agents:
- Have prospecting and sales experience
- Are driven to engage potential clients in target industries
- Will dedicate time to learn how to educate prospects on Broadnet’s products
- Can invest time to meet Broadnet’s minimum requirements
- Want to earn more commission for their sales
A Referral Agent will recommend Broadnet’s suite of products to potential clients. They will then introduce interested prospects to the Broadnet Client Development team, who will manage the sales process from there.
Referral Agents receive a commission for their sales for two years, up to 20%.
Ideal Broadnet Referral Agents:
- Have passion for Broadnet’s powerful engagement tools
- Will learn the basics of Broadnet’s suite of products
- Can leverage existing relationships to drive potential Broadnet clients
- Have less time to dedicate to the program but are interested in additional income