Turn Voters into Supporters
Use Access Live to Raise Campaign Funds
A U.S. Governor has hosted Access Live events to reach out to supporters, providing voters with unique and personal contact with them. These Access Live events served as a useful tool for collecting donations, raising anywhere from $30,000-$70,000 during each event. Through a variety of strategic efforts, the governor’s team has been able to turn their Access Live events into successful fundraising events.
- A high-energy moderator who mentions instructions throughout the event on how to donate.
- Keep the phone lines open until everyone has had a chance to donate.
- Staff an abundance of operators at the call center.
- Prioritize the dial list to call active and past donors first.
- Call the lists prior to the Access Live event to clean up data and promote the event.