CAREERS AT BROADNET
JOIN OUR TEAM
Entrepreneurial. Hard working. Lively.
Those are some of the phrases that describe the culture at Broadnet. We’re in the business of making connections between those who have something to say and those who need to hear it.
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d like to hear what you have to say. Open positions are listed on this page. If it sounds like a fit, please apply directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
This position is responsible for providing customer support and technical assistance to clients during live Access Live events.
- Encourage and promote professional direct communication at all times
- Pro-actively assure a successful Broadnet experience
- Coordinate coverage with clear expectations around personal availability, scheduling and vacation time
- Address any questions or concerns from clients in the pre-conference and live event
- Provide first-tier technical support and escalate appropriate issues
- Monitor backend software and system performance
- Accurately complete Event recap with pertinent information
- Pro-actively ensure a successful client experience
- Educate clients on free features that may enhance future events, as needed
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism
- Excellent customer service, telephone and computer skills
- Strong typing skills with accurate grammar and spelling
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a team-work oriented environment
- Social media and digital marketing background preferred
- Monday – Thursday from 3PM to 8PM
- Availability before or after this timeframe is not required but is beneficial
- $20/Hour, $20/unit
The Creative Marketing Associate is a part-time position that will support the Marketing Communications Strategist, Senior Graphic Designer and Account Management team, collaborating to create internal and external marketing materials, including writing copy and designing projects. This position will be responsible for a wide variety of marketing projects and asset creation. This role will be part creative, content development, and various marketing needs.
Responsibilities and Activities include:
- Collaborate with Senior Graphic Designer to design and update marketing materials for internal sales use and client promotion, such as social media plans, production graphics, and sales materials using Adobe Creative Suite
- Prepare final files and images based on supplied specifications for print and digital distribution
- Understand the company’s different audiences and market strategies to create cohesive sales pieces
- Design promotional materials for external clients using their look and feel
- Ability to own a project from start to finish, working independently, but welcoming feedback and collaboration
- Create and deliver email campaigns to nurture lead generation
- Compose copy for internal and external marketing materials and campaigns
- Assist in social media writing and planning
- Support the marketing team in implementing strategic programs and provide project and administrative support as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Design, and/or Marketing preferred)
- 1-3 years of marketing, graphic design, production, and content-creation experience
- Must demonstrate capabilities in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Organizational, planning and project management skills
- Ability to work both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment; willingness to pitch in to help the team
- Understanding of social and digital media
- Demonstrate a high level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and act independently, strategically and pro-actively
- Strong attention to detail
- Email distribution software (i.e., Constant Contact, SalesForce, MailChimp)
- Social media management tools
- Project management software experience
- Healthy snacks and fridge full of sparkling water
- Awesome culture
- Frequent team building activities
- Part-time position requires 20-25 hours a week in the office.
- Must be available Monday mornings and Friday afternoons. Other days are flexible, but hours will be worked mostly during business hours.
- Some evening availability may be required.