JOIN OUR TEAM
Entrepreneurial. Hard working. Lively.
Those are some of the phrases that describe the culture at Broadnet. We’re in the business of making connections between those who have something to say and those who need to hear it.
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d like to hear what you have to say. Open positions are listed on this page. If it sounds like a fit, please apply directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Telecommunications Systems Engineer is a full-time position that is responsible for all aspects of software and database engineering for Broadnet’s telecommunications systems. This includes, among other things:
- Ongoing feature design, development and maintenance of Broadnet’s proprietary telephony system.
- Ongoing feature design and development of Broadnet’s Least Cost Routing and call flow system.
- Assisting the IT group in troubleshooting phone network, hardware and software issues, both internal and with telecommunications carriers.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to design and development a test harness for the above.
- Working closely with our web development team on integration with our web application.
- Must be able to work independently. Utilize strong written and verbal skills.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4 years of development experience with Telecommunications systems, including VoIP, IVR Systems, and underlying protocols and codecs (SIP/RTP/G.711).
- 4 years of C++ development experience with a minimum of 2 years development in a multi-threaded Windows C++ environment.
- 2 years of experience with usage and operation of a PBX/soft switch (i.e. routing, dial plans, call treatments). Proven ability to use a source control system in a team environment.
- 1 year of Java or C# development.
- 2 years of experience working with SQL databases.
- 1 year of experience working closely with a QA/Verification team. Education and Other Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar field.
- Must be able to work on-site in Highlands Ranch, CO. No relocation provided.
- Flexible schedule required to de-bug production issues, occasionally on a weekend or evening.
Broadnet Teleservices LLC d/b/a Broadnet, 1805 Shea Center Drive, Suite 160, Highlands Ranch, CO 80134.
Application is by Resume only.
Role and Responsibilities
The Graphic Designer plays a role in designing and communicating the Broadnet brand (and the brands of all related products, websites and apps) and ensuring the timely delivery of all marketing deliverables, internally and externally. The Graphic Designer will support the Marketing team with managing and designing creative needs from internal and external clients.
The Graphic Designer’s main responsibility is the design and creation of marketing materials across all platforms: print, digital, electronic, video, audio and web. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Design & Content Specialist to learn the Broadnet brand and work with both the Marketing and Communications Manager and Design & Content Specialist to determine which projects the Graphic Designer will own. For collaborative projects, the Graphic Designer will work with the Design & Content Specialist who will facilitate the creative development concept and process.
This is first and foremost a hands-on graphic design position, and the Graphic Designer must have the graphic design experience, skill set and software know-how to create best-in-class designs for each application.
This position is highly integrated into the company’s cross-functional teams of sales and marketing, operations, engineering/IT, customer service and event managers.
The ideal candidate will have a significant amount of design and production experience and is capable of a hybrid role of hands-on design/production work as well as management of a project’s creative resources, process and concept.
Responsibilities and Activities include:
- Designs, creates and updates all collateral materials including but not limited to as sell-sheets, product sheets, case studies, infographics, reports, proposals, and training materials
- Designs, creates and updates presentation materials including PowerPoints (with animations and multi-media)
- Designs, creates and updates digital materials such as email signatures, Mailchimp email campaigns, social media plans (internal and external), digital and rich media display ads
- Designs, creates and updates corporate communications materials including but not limited to business cards, stationery, presentation folders, order forms and other administrative documents
- Designs and creates assets for clients, including but not limited to social media images, emails, and event ID images
- Helps design website landing pages by creating design templates and assets, with enough understanding of UI/IUX design and the WordPress backend
- Co-brand or white-label marketing materials for resellers and partners
- Creates custom materials or solutions based on specific requests from internal sales and marketing, senior executives, and external resellers and partners
- Develops promotional materials and items for internal and external use, such as trade shows
- Edits audio and video assets
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with a specialization in design preferred
- Minimum one-year design and production experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Advanced skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Exceptional organizational, planning and project management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Understanding of social media
- Multi-tasking and deadline-oriented approach
- WordPress CSS design; basic web coding
- Animation software (such as Adobe Flash) for creating animated SWFs and GIFs
- Project management software such as Monday.com and Trello
- Experience with audio and video editing software such as Final Cut, Audacity, iMovie
This position is a contract position. Hours will vary per week. Position must be available for 10-15 hours per week, Monday – Thursday, and be able to work quickly to design projects that have a quick turnaround time. Work will be split between the office in Highlands Ranch and at home.