CAREERS AT BROADNET
JOIN OUR TEAM
Entrepreneurial. Hard working. Lively.
Those are some of the phrases that describe the culture at Broadnet. We’re in the business of making connections between those who have something to say and those who need to hear it.
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d like to hear what you have to say. Open positions are listed on this page. If it sounds like a fit, please apply directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
This position is responsible for providing customer support and technical assistance to clients during live Access Live events.
- Encourage and promote professional direct communication at all times
- Pro-actively assure a successful Broadnet experience
- Coordinate coverage with clear expectations around personal availability, scheduling and vacation time
- Address any questions or concerns from clients in the pre-conference and live event
- Provide first-tier technical support and escalate appropriate issues
- Monitor backend software and system performance
- Accurately complete Event recap with pertinent information
- Pro-actively ensure a successful client experience
- Educate clients on free features that may enhance future events, as needed
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism
- Excellent customer service, telephone and computer skills
- Strong typing skills with accurate grammar and spelling
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a team-work oriented environment
- Social media and digital marketing background preferred
- Monday – Thursday from 3PM to 8PM
- Availability before or after this timeframe is not required but is beneficial
- $20/Hour, $20/unit