JOIN OUR TEAM
Entrepreneurial. Hard working. Lively.
Those are some of the phrases that describe the culture at Broadnet. We’re in the business of making connections between those who have something to say and those who need to hear it.
If you’re interested in working with us, we’d like to hear what you have to say. Open positions are listed on this page. If it sounds like a fit, please apply directly. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for, qualifying leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities, contacting potential clients through cold calls and emails, and presenting our Company and products to potential clients. All candidates must have the ability and desire to thrive in a fast-moving multi-tasked environment with a passion and affinity for success.
- Works with Marketing and Sales teams to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
- Qualifies leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities.
- Research markets and identify new prospects to pursue through direct, re-seller and agent channels
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails.
- Present our Company and products to potential clients.
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services.
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients.
- Seek new business opportunities in the markets.
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Sales Executive.
- Reports to the EVP on sales results.
- Stays up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans.
- Travel to assigned meetings and conferences.
- Track sales progress in Salesforce.com.
- Other duties as required.
Requires 2+ years proven sales experience, high volume sales cold calling experience, networking and prospect research skills. Experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. Knowledge with CRM databases (salesforce.com preferred), proficiency in MS Office and LinkedIn.
Base + commissions and full benefits
This position is responsible for providing customer support and technical assistance to clients during live Access Live events.
- Encourage and promote professional direct communication at all times
- Pro-actively assure a successful Broadnet experience
- Coordinate coverage with clear expectations around personal availability, scheduling and vacation time
- Address any questions or concerns from clients in the pre-conference and live event
- Provide first-tier technical support and escalate appropriate issues
- Monitor backend software and system performance
- Accurately complete Event recap with pertinent information
- Pro-actively ensure a successful client experience
- Educate clients on free features that may enhance future events, as needed
- High degree of personal integrity and professionalism
- Excellent customer service, telephone and computer skills
- Strong typing skills with accurate grammar and spelling
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to thrive in a team-work oriented environment
- Social media and digital marketing background preferred
- Monday – Thursday from 3PM to 8PM
- Availability before or after this timeframe is not required but is beneficial
- $20/Hour, $20/unit